You might be asking yourself, what do fast food and finance have in common. The truth is, we tried to think of something almost anyone can afford and we came up with a common meal at any fast food chain. So we put together this menu with ten common items of famous fast food chains. (prices from NYC).
- Arby’s Classic Roast Beef – Meal $5.69
- McDonald’s Bic Mac $5.23
- White Castle Chicken Rings $4.57
- Starbucks Venti Caffe Latte $5.44
- Subway 6-inch BLT” $4.91
- KFC Chicken Tenders $5.23
- Wendy’s Dave’s Hot ‘n Juicy 1/4 lb. Single with Cheese$5.49
- Taco Bell Mexican Pizza $4.57
Any of these items costs around, So we did some projections on what would happen if someone started saving that much at the age of 20 and until he’s 65. The results were amazing! The total retirement fund reached an end balance of $918,093.18
Here’s a graph that shows how the assets would grow over time!